Hawkin's Bazaar Reviews - www.hawkin.com

Hawkin's Bazaar www.hawkin.com - Ask a question now

“+bought boys stockings absolute trash about £5 in...”

Written on: 08/12/2013

+bought boys stockings absolute trash about £5 in value including stocking so bad i do not thing that the reviews they show are genuine have asked for return number 4 times still no reply just got stuck with x2 crappy load of rubbish should of went poundland and spent £10 and got more dissapointed and ripped off… Read Full Review

“Delivery good but...”

Written on: 12/11/2012 by carroll41 (1 review written)

Excellent offer with their pocket money toys and I spent extra so I could receive the free 'twirling sticks' gift (which they advertise being £25 but sell for Amazon for £5) Delivery was quick and well packaged but the free gift looked like it had been used - the packaging was unsealed and there were dirty marks on it - it was basically shop soiled. Tried to email but this and a subsequent email were ignored. Would think twice before ordering again… Read Full Review

Roseleenward's Response to carroll41's Review

Written on: 27/10/2013

i also purchased the flying fairy and could not get this to happen my grandaughter was ever so dissapointed as she lives in ireland i could not exchange this

Read 1 Comment

“I've used Hawkins a few times in the past, always...”

Written on: 13/01/2010 by rarinrob (12 reviews written)

I've used Hawkins a few times in the past, always ordering via their website rather than buying in the shops. However, I won't be using them again after they mucked me about just before Christmas. After I'd ordered it turned out an item was out of stock and threatened to delay the whole order until the new year. I only discovered this by chance after looking at my account online - there were no emails from Hawkins telling me about the order status. So I called to arrange delivery for the bulk… Read Full Review

Rumbels's Response to rarinrob's Review

Written on: 01/10/2010

We are always disappointed to see feedback from disappointed customers and we make every effort to address it when we do. In this instance, whilst we don't have the customer's details, it sounds like we have fallen short of the level of service we strive to provide for which we apologise wholeheartedly.
<br/>
<br/>We have made several changes this year to both our fulfilment operation and our customer support systems which should ensure that we are able to provide more and better information to our customers so that this situation does not arise in future. Specifically we have developed an automated system which will notify customers by email when their order is subject to a delay or indeed a cancellation, which sometimes happens due to circumstances beyond our control. Although our system should never allow a customer order to be cancelled without a refund being made and the customer notified, we have also created a back up reporting tool to ensure that we are able to confirm that this is the case. We have also introduced order tracking technology which means that customers are now not only notified when their order leaves the warehouse, but they are now able to track it as it en route to them.
<br/>
<br/>Hopefully this will reassure you that we do take feedback seriously and that we are constantly working to improve the service that we provide. If you require more information please contact me, David, Customer Support Manager at Hawkin's Bazaar at [email protected]

Read 1 Comment

“was an interesting site, the products were definitely...”

Written on: 30/01/2008

was an interesting site, the products were definitely unique and made it easy for gift shopping… Read Full Review