Super Paper Mario Reviews

• Addiction Level

• Graphics

Super Paper Mario - Ask a question now

“I found this game one of the best mario's since they...”

Written on: 04/04/2008

I found this game one of the best mario's since they came out on gameboy.
It starts off when princess peach gets kidnapped like always but when they get to bowsers castle he hasn't left yet, upon finding out that she has been kidnapped with bowser by the evil count bleck he sets of on a quest to save all worlds.
I found this game very interesting and would highly recommend it… Read Full Review

“The graphics are clear, the idea of switching from 2d...”

Written on: 11/02/2008 by corran212 (23 reviews written)

The graphics are clear, the idea of switching from 2d to 3d are well implemented, its a Mario game, sometimes very funny story i think it is a good game just not a great game.. it does have some very good ideas, it just seems to be missing that little spark to make it a great game… Read Full Review

“For me this game fell way below my expectations I'm...”

Written on: 09/01/2008 by oniongravy64 (10 reviews written)

For me this game fell way below my expectations I'm afraid. In my opinion They have taken out 2 of the best features from the other two games; the turn based combat and the badge system. In my experience there is another major issue is that in the PAL version there is a glitch which causes my game to freeze. Overall I think Super Paper Mario has been poorly executed... shame… Read Full Review