Need For Speed Pro Street (PS3) Reviews

• Addiction Level

• Graphics

Need For Speed Pro Street (PS3) - Ask a question now

“I like the cars, I like the designs and everything...”

Written on: 15/07/2008

I like the cars, I like the designs and everything else visual, but the best is the racing modes and the fact that you can tune everything just the way you like it, I love cars so I know a lot about tuning it. This game isn't perfect but it really has lived up to its expectations therefore I well recommend Need For Speed Pro Street… Read Full Review

“Game is too hard. Tracks are too small. It is hardest...”

Written on: 17/04/2008

Game is too hard. Tracks are too small. It is hardest Need For Speed ever. Opponents always have a better cars, they are always faster, I don't know how, it doesn't depend how much strong car you have. You go when the road is straight about 290 km/h, but you need pass bend for about 45 km/h or you out. I do not like this car racing game therefore I do not recommend Nfs Pro street… Read Full Review

“It's good graphics, car customization, realistic sounds.”

Written on: 09/03/2008 by schlep16 (1 review written)

It's good graphics, car customization, realistic sounds.

The only bad thing I have to say about it is not being able to do cheats as many times as u want, the damage, the well thats I cant think of.

I like it a lot, sense I am a big fan of Need For Speed Pro Street for the Ps3 so i give it thumbs up and well recommend it!… Read Full Review

“This game is a backward step in the need for speed...”

Written on: 14/01/2008 by kracker (10 reviews written)

This game is a backward step in the need for speed franchise. The other competitors aren't really competitors in that you will always finish at least 30 seconds in front of the nearest rival. Even after blitzing the opposition, you only win minor amounts of cash for your efforts making it difficult to upgrade your ride as cars are so expensive. This is a game for those who are addicted to nitros, love to have the adrenaline of racing pumping through their veins and are loyal to the death to the… Read Full Review