Virtua Fighter 5 (XBox 360) Reviews

• Addiction Level

Virtua Fighter 5 (XBox 360) - Ask a question now

“The graphics on Virtua Fighter 5 are brilliant....”

Written on: 16/04/2008 by Newbe2 (2 reviews written)

The graphics on Virtua Fighter 5 are brilliant. Although there are one or two glitches, it is by far the best I have seen on any console so far. The moves are easy to pull off. I was throwing and kicking my mates choice of warrior around the ring in no time, until they got the hang of it and started to do the same to me. My advice gloat while you can! Keep this game away from your button bashing mates and you will enjoy this game for a very long time. I've even seen his in the shops for around… Read Full Review