Doctor Who: The Official Annual 2008 Reviews

Doctor Who: The Official Annual 2008 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Doctor Who: The Official Annual 2008

Doctor Who: The Official Annual 2008
Doctor Who: The Official Annual 2008

“The Official Annual 2008 is a very good book and has...”

written by on 10/10/2008

The Official Annual 2008 is a very good book and has very good comics. It is good and I recommend it to Doctor Who fans.

“I've bought the Doctor Who Annual as a Christmas gift...”

written by SilverSpoonFed on 07/11/2007

I've bought the Doctor Who Annual as a Christmas gift for my nephew as he's a huge fan of the series and have to say, as I'm also a massive fan I think it's brilliant. Packed with games, facts and comic strips it makes a great read for young boys (and indeed super geeks like me!) Definitely aimed at fans of the recent TV series so if you prefer the old one I wouldn't recommend it, but I loved it! Now I just have to come to terms with parting with it!