Indesit WIL 133 Reviews

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

Indesit WIL 133 - Ask a question now

“I got this machine over 4 years ago and within the...”

Written on: 22/04/2011

I got this machine over 4 years ago and within the first week we had a problem with the programme electrics, we called the enginer out and it was fixed but noticed that not all the programmes worked!!
The bearings have gone twice in the last year and the drum is small compared to other machines, I do alot of washing as I have 5 children and would not recommed this machine due to the problems I have had. I would say the bearings are a big problem like others have said. But it has lasted well… Read Full Review

“had lots of problems with the bearings. My Indesit...”

Written on: 28/05/2009

had lots of problems with the bearings. My Indesit kept banging when on last spin and it is very noisy. it was first fixed after 11 months after i first got it then a year later it started to go wrong again. i did have it insured but it took comet 6 wks to fix it because or the parts so i had no machine and had to ask people to help me out. then they fixed and 2 months later it has gone wrong again. so im getting a different machine… Read Full Review

“In August 2005 we purchased an Indesit WIL 133 washing...”

Written on: 07/11/2007 by Red Fox (10 reviews written)

In August 2005 we purchased an Indesit WIL 133 washing machine from Comet for £239 (excluding delivery and installation). The machine had a 5 kg wash load, 1300 spin speed and was easy to use - unfortunately, it also had an annoying squeak from day one.

We called a engineer who told us it was the door seal and quite common, unfortunately he didn't have a spare on his van, so had to come back another day to replace it. This didn't work as the new door seal squeaked as much as the old one… Read Full Review

Joeyruss's Response to Red Fox's Review

Written on: 07/11/2007

All a bit hit and miss I guess. I was always led to believe that Indesit was at the lower end of the market but a friend of mine has been using one for years and years with no problems. Someone else I know spent a fortune on an all singing all dancing German machine which broke down constantly even when it was new. Mine is a Servis. I paid £199 for it seven years ago and its still going strong. With washing machines I don't think its a case of you get what you pay for .. more a case of luck unfortunately.

Read 1 Comment