Jenga Reviews

5.0

Jenga - Ask a question now

“Giant Tower - Garden Jenga”

written by JulieNeimantas on 28/06/2014

I telephoned the advisor at Cheaper on Line to see if there was any way he could get Giant Tower (Garden Jenga) to me in a day as my daughter was having a barbeque for her 16th birthday and wanted one. He was very helpful and processed the order over the phone. I soon received an acknowledgement by e mail and the parcel arrived the next day as promised. Thanks, the service was excellent and personal. The game went down very well and I'm sure all ages will get years of enjoyment from it. I consider it good value for the money.