Liverpool, International Slavery Museum Reviews

Liverpool, International Slavery Museum - Ask a question now

“I went to the International Slavery Museum in...”

Written on: 30/10/2007 by willtheman45 (20 reviews written)

I went to the International Slavery Museum in Liverpool with my local archaeological group. Situated inside the Maritime Museum it was little dissapointed. I thought it would be excellent but instead it was a bit dull. I found it hard to find and consists of three galleries. The first one shows how the people lived before being en-slaved. This was my favourite part with an interesting collection of masks and spears which in my opinion is spoilt by a 'reconstruction' of a tribal village which is… Read Full Review