All America Roadside Assistance www.allamericaroadside.org

5.0
  • Speed of response

• Customer service

“I like this company but as I stated there was a time...”

written by on 09/03/2008

I like this company but as I stated there was a time it was going to take several hours for help but all other times it was quick response time.

“I found this company by accident when searching the...”

written by SuzyQGal on 28/11/2007

I found this company by accident when searching the web for an alternative to you-know-who. So far, so good.

“I was so tired of getting the "push one" or "push two"...”

written by SuzyQGal on 08/11/2007

I was so tired of getting the "push one" or "push two" for whatever -- these are REAL people!

“Yeah for www.allamericaroadside.org - I switched to...”

written by babybrismom on 30/10/2007

Yeah for www.allamericaroadside.org - I switched to All America Roadside Assistance after being fed up with the other ones I had tried. Yes, I've been through several. My biggest complaint was the customer service of all of them. Once they get your money they really don't seem to care. Not this one. I love them. Talked to me while I asked LOTS of questions, and never once sounded annoyed or like they hated their jobs. Thank you for being so nice and not making me feel like I was bothering you. And I love that you give your proceeds to charity. Who does that? Thank you!