All America Roadside Assistance Reviews - www.allamericaroadside.org

• Speed of response

• Customer service

“I like this company but as I stated there was a time...”

Written on: 09/03/2008

I like this company but as I stated there was a time it was going to take several hours for help but all other times it was quick response time.

“I found this company by accident when searching the...”

Written on: 28/11/2007 by SuzyQGal (2 reviews written)

I found this company by accident when searching the web for an alternative to you-know-who. So far, so good.

“I was so tired of getting the "push one" or "push two"...”

Written on: 08/11/2007 by SuzyQGal (2 reviews written)

I was so tired of getting the "push one" or "push two" for whatever -- these are REAL people!

“Yeah for www.allamericaroadside.org - I switched to...”

Written on: 30/10/2007 by babybrismom (1 review written)

Yeah for www.allamericaroadside.org - I switched to All America Roadside Assistance after being fed up with the other ones I had tried. Yes, I've been through several. My biggest complaint was the customer service of all of them. Once they get your money they really don't seem to care. Not this one. I love them. Talked to me while I asked LOTS of questions, and never once sounded annoyed or like they hated their jobs. Thank you for being so nice and not making me feel like I was bothering you. And I love that you give your proceeds to charity. Who does that? Thank you!