Will-Power Reviews

5.0

Will-Power - Ask a question now

“Will Power is essential if you want to quit smoking....”

written by on 17/06/2008

Will Power is essential if you want to quit smoking. You have to want to quit, and want to quit for yourself, not becuase someone else wants you to. I have now been a non smoker for nearly 8 months and feel so much better. I used nicotine gum and lozenges at first, which i have to say really helped but after a few weeks I just stopped using them, thats when will power kicked in. Luckily for me something in my head was telling to quit and I did. I have tried a number of times before and ever made it past day 1. Will power was the difference this time. Best of luck to anyone who is trying to quit.

“There are lots of products designed to help you give...”

written by Helen of Troy on 29/10/2007

There are lots of products designed to help you give up smoking these days. I think the only thing that will truly work is your determination, desire to stop and your own will-power.
I stopped smoking just over four weeks ago. I never did smoke a great deal, maybe one or two of an evening, never more than five a day and never while I was outdoors. But I had been smoking for around thirty years or so.
The worst time is the first 24 hours. And it doesn't get much better for a while after that. You are wondering what to do with your hands mainly, as the process of rolling and/or smoking the cigarette is the habit and nicotine is the addiction.
I recommend using your own will-power as the best aid to giving up smoking. There are no side effects it costs nothing, and gives you more of a sense of achievement. If you really WANT to give it up, it is all you need. It is SO SIMPLE! Trust me! I was a smoker!!

Helen Of Troy's Response to Helen of Troy's Review

Written on: 17/04/2008

And I'm STILL going strong, just for the benefit of the 'disagree-er!!'<br/> <br/><br/>I haven't touched a cigarette now for over 6 months.<br/><br/>Come on Clair you can do it too!! x