Krux Downlow Reviews

2.8

Krux Downlow - Ask a question now

“urm basically people who are saying these arent any...”

written by on 28/07/2010

urm basically people who are saying these arent any good are idiots
they are the best trucks ive had and i had tensors. they are really light and just plain awesome
the only bad things i found was they are really hard to tighten and loosen but i like tight trucks and they come really tight so that awesome for me :)

“Krux Wodd effect downlows,light and brilliant to...”

written by on 10/08/2009

Krux Wodd effect downlows,light and brilliant to skate.Lasted me 2 years now but the only problem i've with them is that they can be hard to tighten them and loosen.

They can leave cracks in the board,as for my baker board has cracks going through the middle of the board due to the impact from the trucks.

A must buy trucks if you like a loose,strong,smooth and light style.

“skated the krux downlow 4 bout 6 months now and they...”

written by on 07/04/2009

skated the krux downlow 4 bout 6 months now and they havnt put a foot wrong:D i got them from my m8 4 a tenner and they were already pretty well used so id say they last a long time:D they r realy lite and the bushings r brilliant

“Krux Downlow have nice colors but hard to loosen and...”

written by gerardmcr13 on 10/01/2009

Krux Downlow have nice colors but hard to loosen and tighten them, bases seem to snap easily,axles on mine wore off too fast. I had mine for about 6 months and I only skate street, me and 2 friends were filming for our new skate video and we wanted to skate the high schools 6 set my first run I kick flipped the set and right on the landing my base ( from the front truck) snapped..... get destructo's its all I skate now

“No to krux. i just wasted 40$,i cant return cause i...”

written by on 26/06/2008

No to krux. i just wasted 40$,i cant return cause i did a 50-50 and scratched them once. do not buy!

“i sprained my wrist trying to tighten these, if you...”

written by tim4756875 on 17/02/2008

i sprained my wrist trying to tighten these, if you like tight truck you wont be able to ollie 1cm in these