Hotel 4 a Night Reviews - www.hotel4anight.com

Hotel 4 a Night www.hotel4anight.com - Ask a question now

“On visiting www.hotel4anight.com, which a friend had...”

Written on: 25/10/2007 by bombaybob (1 review written)

On visiting www.hotel4anight.com, which a friend had recommended I was pleasantly surprised to find a wide choice of accommodation in Tenerife where I wanted to stay. The prices Hotel 4 a Night offered for the hotels were very good value and I am a shop-a-rounder for holidays, but these were by far the best quotes. However my chosen hotel was on request so I contacted them on a free number and the guy I dealt with took the booking on and phoned the hotel direct and a couple of hours later I was… Read Full Review