Converse Chuck Taylor Reviews

• Comfort

• Style

• Perfomance Enhancement

Converse Chuck Taylor - Ask a question now

“I love Chuck Taylor's All Star Hi Tops. they are the...”

written by jaylin on 15/05/2008

I love Chuck Taylor's All Star Hi Tops. they are the best shoe i own, and my favorite.

“The Converse Chuck Taylor skate shoes were ok. Nothing...”

written by on 14/04/2008

The Converse Chuck Taylor skate shoes were ok. Nothing special. They were quite expensive and were quite comfortable but there was nothing that gave them that something extra! Sorry but i would not recommend these shoes.

“My friends and I agree that they are the best present...”

written by aven123 on 24/10/2007

My friends and I agree that they are the best present you could get from anyone!!