Higher Park Farm, Chobham, Surrey Reviews

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Disappointed”

Written on: 09/06/2012

i found that when I visited this yard to have a lesson with my daughter that the stables were very untidy, there was alot of rubbish around and it didn't look presentable Some of the ponies looked unhappy in their sables which didn't appear to have much straw in, the pony my daughter rode had no water bucket in before or after the lesson had finished, I wasn't too impressed witha topless stable worker, especially in front of my 10year old. Don't think we'll be going back I used to ride there… Read Full Review

Geri1810's Comment

Written on: 13/06/2012

please contact me in regards to your complaint [email protected] Kind regards

Read 1 Comment

“The hacks were on main roads a lot, so even though...”

Written on: 12/01/2008

The hacks were on main roads a lot, so even though people could trot, canter and gallop, they did mostly walking whilst there were other routes that could have had at least a bit more trotting.Big groups for lessons.

I have enjoyed riding here although some points were not so pleasing.

The lessons I had were always fun though, and although I have now moved to Australia, I still look back with many happy and fun memories… Read Full Review