Bloc Party, Flux Reviews

1.3

Bloc Party, Flux - Ask a question now

“What happened to the Bloc Party from Silent Alarm?...”

☆☆☆☆☆

written by mtbre on 27/10/2007

What happened to the Bloc Party from Silent Alarm? Seems they have turned into a far less interesting band. In my opinion Bloc Party, Flux is such a boring poppy generic song that it really disappoints me that they are not using their true talent.

“Just heard the new Bloc Party single, Flux (out...”

written by Franky Baby on 18/10/2007

Just heard the new Bloc Party single, Flux (out November 14 2007). Can't say I've ever found them anything but moderately pleasing to the ears and this new single does nothing to sway me otherwise. On the plus side, the video (featuring robots) is aesthetically pleasing but as far as their music goes, I can't help thinking once you've heard one you've heard them all. I know they have a lot of fans but I personally don't see what all the fuss is about. Same old same old really.