BMW Car Insurance Reviews

BMW Car Insurance - Ask a question now

“Terrbile Company”

Written on: 04/10/2021

I bought a brand new BMW M4 from the dealership in October 2019, having explained that i needed the car to be fitted with a tracker otherwise I would find it difficult to insure. I was assured by the BMW dealership that BMW Insurance would be the best way forward and so i insured with them for 2 years. My policy is about to expire this month and i was emailed by BMW Car Insurance telling me they could not renew my policy due to the fact that my car was a high risk for theft. BMW who sold me… Read Full Review

“Ordered a brand new BMW, was offered a 7 day cover...”

Written on: 14/09/2010 by Akobalm (2 reviews written)

Ordered a brand new BMW, was offered a 7 day cover note for insurance of said vehicle. The cover note was emailed to the dealership but had the wrong information on it, my wife spent an eternity to their "HELPLINE" trying to sort out the problem, as did the salesman. Two covernotes arrived at the end of the week and the dates will now not be met thanks to delays within DVLA in swapping my personal reg. Despite many attempts to find out what happened, no response from anyone, and I am sure that… Read Full Review

Paular2's Response to Akobalm's Review

Written on: 21/05/2013

Yep, BMW insurance were dreadful. Expensive and service was awful. Someone broke in to my car by smashingone of the passenger windows. Took 5 days to get it replaced, and they were arguing about giveing me a hire car for the term. Moreover, the "counter regulator" mechanism that makes the window go up and down was also borken because of the glass breakage. I had to foot the bill for that too. Just go with YOUI or someone cheaper, BMW insurance are underwritten by Allianz, so nothing special.

Read 1 Comment

“This policy is underwritten by UKI so it is UKI that...”

Written on: 21/02/2008 by j4yggg (3 reviews written)

This policy is underwritten by UKI so it is UKI that you will be dealing with, not BMW. I had a small prang in my car that needed 15 days work. It took them 2 months to return my car to me. Work only commenced 2 weeks before completion as it turned out. I have made complaints to UKI, BMW UK, my local dealer/bodyshop and also to the BMW UK Marketing director, so far not one of them have responded to my concerns. I will NOT be buying BMW again as a result of my poor experience and for anyone… Read Full Review