Diverse Hampers Reviews - www.diversehampers.co.uk

Diverse Hampers www.diversehampers.co.uk - Ask a question now

“I recently brought some hampers from Diverse Hampers...”

Written on: 04/12/2007 by R Ashby (1 review written)

I recently brought some hampers from Diverse Hampers and to start with, to call them hampers is a massive understatement. The boxed hamper towers, that i was buying for customers, having bought the old fashioned wicker hampers in the past, were more than i was expecting.

The hamper towers were made up from individual boxes stacked on top of each other forming a tower and finished off with beautiful ribbons. This was just the thing i had been looking for to impress some of my key clients and… Read Full Review

“It was easy to order and arrived on time before the...”

Written on: 18/10/2007 by Roana (2 reviews written)

It was easy to order and arrived on time before the wedding and well received. I am pleased I found the website… Read Full Review

“I will definately revisit Diverse and purchase their...”

Written on: 15/10/2007 by Roana (2 reviews written)

I will definately revisit Diverse and purchase their hampers. My sister and her husband were delighted when the received the hamper which was presented in a pyramid shape made up of boxes. I bought them the wine and cheese evening, which had wine, chesse - obviously and other treats such as Purple Basil Jam and organic crackers....I was in their good books!… Read Full Review