Karachi, Jinnah International Airport Reviews

• Customer service

• Overall cleanliness

Karachi, Jinnah International Airport - Ask a question now

“I love Jinnah airport I am going there next week to...”

Written on: 19/01/2009

I love Jinnah airport I am going there next week to Pakistan and I am going to see my family. I love it… Read Full Review

“All types of services are available there. Karachi...”

Written on: 27/04/2008

All types of services are available there. Karachi International Airport seems to be equivalent of Standard Airport if you wish to compare it. No bad points… Read Full Review

“Arrived at Karachi's Jinnah International Airport...”

Written on: 15/10/2007 by nycairports (1 review written)

Arrived at Karachi's Jinnah International Airport after several years absence on a long flight from the US dreading the experience and prepared to retrieve my long dormant skills of aggression, pushiness, and pulling rank that i had learned when i lived there years ago. Pleasantly surprised overall - maybe because I was traveling in C class, when i left the plane, it wasn't total madness and getting through immigration was a breeze. My checked bags, modest in size and number (just 1) compared… Read Full Review