Alex Schoenfeldt Reviews - www.schoenfeldt.com

Alex Schoenfeldt www.schoenfeldt.com - Ask a question now

“The photographer is a truly amazing and talented...”

Written on: 05/07/2008 by robriet (1 review written)

The photographer is a truly amazing and talented photographer! His professionalism and great personality made it even more of an enjoyable experience. He captured every moment of our special day, memories to last a lifetime. Not only is he extremely talented, he is also dependable and he provides excellent customer service. I never had a problem contacting him and he always responded promptly. His enthusiasm of photographic art really shines through him. His quality work product shows a variety… Read Full Review

“I would definitely recommend Alex Schoenfeldt ...”

Written on: 12/10/2007 by pattyparks (1 review written)

I would definitely recommend Alex Schoenfeldt photography. Alex, his camera, and easygoing personality were the calm that got me through the part of the wedding that mattered most to me...besides the vows! I was most anxious about the photographs and making sure we got all the shots we wanted, that we had good backgrounds, that everyone would be smiling, and that we would look natural and happy, yet elegant. Alex was fun to work with and he instantly put myself and everyone else at ease… Read Full Review