Frame My Name Reviews - www.framemyname.co.uk

Frame My Name www.framemyname.co.uk - Ask a question now

“We purchased some baby gift thank you cards which were...”

Written on: 20/03/2010

We purchased some baby gift thank you cards which were personalised with 3 photos of our baby. The cards were lovely and everyone commented on how nice they were. The customer service was great, emails answered very promptly and the order arrived very speedily. We were so impressed we ordered personalised Christening invitations from Frame my Name also. Again, cards beautiful and the service and delivery great. Would definitely recommend… Read Full Review

“I needed a gift for my friend's new baby, and I really...”

Written on: 12/10/2007 by jiinxed (1 review written)

I needed a gift for my friend's new baby, and I really wanted something unique that no-one else would give and that wasn't baby clothes. I stumbled upon the Frame My Name site and thought their personalised gifts were a lovely idea. I ordered a personalised name print, and they even let me add a personal message and the baby's date of birth for no extra cost. My friend absolutely loved the gift, and it now has pride of place on the nursery wall… Read Full Review