NBA LIVE 07 Reviews

• Addiction Level

• Graphics

NBA LIVE 07 - Ask a question now

“NBA LIVE 07 is wicked, one of the best sporting games...”

Written on: 05/03/2008

NBA LIVE 07 is wicked, one of the best sporting games for the PS2 I have ever played, I am so glad I bought this game as I am not so much into basketball games but found this to be one of the best I have played for the playstation 2. Its a very addicting game, great graphics, I love my friend for recommending to me and Im sure you will love me if you take me advice and go for NBA Live 07… Read Full Review

“Fun game to play, nothing addictive about it but...”

Written on: 09/10/2007 by dog24 (4 reviews written)

Fun game to play, nothing addictive about it but something to relax to, nothing complex to it, needs more game modes, tournaments or something, need to make the career mode less realistic but more fun, its designed for people who understand all the nitty gritty paper work of the NBA, not the fun… Read Full Review