Stellar Frying Pans Reviews

Stellar Frying Pans - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Stellar Frying Pans

Stellar Frying Pans

“Poor nonstick ”

Written on: 26/01/2017 by RosaRedmond (1 review written)

This is the first time that I have bought expensive pans and I was very disappointed. The non stick did not last very lonice even though there is not a scratch or mark on them everything now sticks to them have gone back to using a cheaper make. I am always careful in using them nothing metal and hot soapy water to wash with a non stick scrub.would not recommend themail to anybody

Corkevans's Response to RosaRedmond's Review

Written on: 06/01/2019

I had the same problem - the non-stick has failed and is coming away in small pieces into my food when I cook - at low temperatures, and yes I did read the manual, and yes, I do use wooden utensils.

Read 1 Comment

“I use the lids a lot when cooking these get way to hot...”

Written on: 18/01/2016 by Danielsal247 (1 review written)

I use the lids a lot when cooking these get way to hot to handle without having gloves on, so when draining of the veg it becomes dangerous as you cannot hold the lid safely. Not happy with this as you are told to place lids on to save energy.

“waste of money”

Written on: 18/07/2015 by Templeton449 (1 review written)

Only have pan 2 weeks and scratches on pan and food sticking even though it is a coated pan with 10 year guarantee. Had used spray oil and using plastic spatula

“High price poor product”

Written on: 10/04/2014 by EssexRocks (1 review written)

I saw the other good reviews but unfortunately my experience was not good. I bought a Stellar 5000 non-stick pan and paid way more than I usually do as it had a lifetime guarantee and 10 years on the non-stick. I did not expect a problem as I expected a quality pan with a good company behind. After 18 month the non-stick stopped working and everything was sticking. I contacted customer service as the shop I bought it from would not help. They told me that the pan had been overheated and that this was not covered by the guarantee. It is used to fry food it obviously gets very hot! Not at all helpful and I would not consider their products again especially at the price! I could buy several cheap pans and throw then away for the price of one of these.

“Customer Service”

Written on: 21/05/2013

Had some problems with a Stellar pan and they replaced without quibble. Customer service and efficiency of redress were excellent

“Excellent,heavy, with great aftersales service”

Written on: 08/03/2013 by LindaMJ (1 review written)

I have arthritis in my hands, and find pans with casserole handles much easier to use. I have a set of Stainless Steel Stellar pans with this kind of handle, including a frying pan. They are all a good weight with thick bottoms, excellent in use and easy to keep clean and shiny. I have had them for some time, and when I dropped a lid and cracked the holder, I emailed Stellar to ask where I could purchase a new one. I was delighted to receive a new holder free through the post. This is really excellent aftersales service!

“Good quality frying pan and reasonable value for...”

Written on: 10/01/2011 by DJM (21 reviews written)

Good quality frying pan and reasonable value for money. Particularly useful for induction hobs, but the non-stick surface is not as good a teflon pans. Unlike the other reviewer, I have had no problems with the surface flaking off in 3 years, just that there are better non-stick surfaces.

“Bought the Stellar 28 inch two years ago, great for...”

Written on: 01/04/2010

Bought the Stellar 28 inch two years ago, great for the first month but the coating quickly flaked off making the pan unuseable.
Avoid!!

“Stellar Frying Pans are absolutely superb! I bought...”

Written on: 06/10/2007 by imalyk (1 review written)

Stellar Frying Pans are absolutely superb! I bought mine at the Yorkshire Mill Village. 20cm £14.99 - unbelievable! 28cm - £32.00!