Isle of Man TT Reviews

Isle of Man TT - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Isle of Man TT

Isle of Man TT

“I have now visited the Isle of Man every year since my...”

Written on: 02/01/2009 by ianhuntly (3 reviews written)

I have now visited the Isle of Man every year since my first arrival with my parents in 1947. I hated it at first but it all grew on me after seeing the full two weeks of build-up, the sideshows and a week of racing on a beautiful island in the middle of the Irish Sea.
You MUST see a full TT before leaving this life and your life will be all the more richer for it. People come from all over the world to race, to officiate and to spectate. People return year after year to see motorcycle racing on closed public roads and it is AWESOME.
In two weeks, every discipline of motorcycling is represented so you have no time to get bored.
You must try the locals beers and the queenies and of course the Manx Kippers. Food is inexpensive and of good quality.
With the Isle of Man being an island the air is clear and since I am an asthmatic I find I can breath much better while I am there. (That was the reason I went there in the first year on the recommendation of my doctor --Dad was already a TT fan since his first visit in 1928)
Should you doubt my enthusiasm, take time to see my personal website dedicated to the TT - www.ttfan.co.uk