Citibank Access Account Reviews

• Ease of use

Citibank Access Account - Ask a question now

☆☆☆☆☆

“Internet banking:”

Written on: 15/06/2009 by crap118 (1 review written)

Internet banking:

Your debit card is connected to your login name so if you lose your card or your card expires you will not be able to view your account/s online and you'll have to wait till the new card arrives to get back online, it can take over a week. I notice that every night at about 9PM you can't view your transactions or your payments you have set up. When i send a message online it takes almost 2 days to get a reply and the reply usually has no real answer to my question but advises… Read Full Review

“I have been with Citibank now three years, and find...”

Written on: 01/06/2009

I have been with Citibank now three years, and find that their levels of service are not that good compared to the other two banks I bank with.
It is totally frustrating not to be able to talk to someone in The UK, and not having any local branches you can call into to discuss your account is frustrating, unless you live in London, where you have branch access… Read Full Review

“I opened my Citibank Access Account primarily so that...”

Written on: 22/10/2008 by tropical bird (1 review written)

I opened my Citibank Access Account primarily so that I would have access to my money worldwide. The other big rival HSBC was not offering free global transfers like Citibank. Also since I have a Citibank account in India, my money would be freely accessible in Citibank ATMs in India without having to worry about transferring every time I needed it by paying only the conversion fee.
The account opening procedure was quick and painless; I had a personalised T&C booklet sent out in the welcome… Read Full Review

Guest's Response to tropical bird's Review

Written on: 17/06/2011

Citi bank hasn't been wobbling? You might want to check up on that, as the US government now own Citigroup as they wobbled and fell!

Read 1 Comment