Navman S70 Reviews

• Map Accuracy

Navman S70 - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Just bought a Navman S70 to travel to Spain through...”

Written on: 04/08/2008

Just bought a Navman S70 to travel to Spain through France. Although it is extremly easy to use and was very accurate in UK in France halfway down, I had to change motorways. It told me to come off the motorway the junction before I should and even when I found the right road, it kept telling me to turn around. I turned it off in the end. In Spain I tried it on a road I knew well which went directly to one town, it kept telling me to do a U turn. I kept on going with it and just before the town… Read Full Review