Garmin nuvi 250 Reviews

Garmin nuvi 250 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Garmin nuvi 250

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Iam a taxi driver who needs sat nav just about every...”

Written on: 04/01/2009 by kamal5 (1 review written)

Iam a taxi driver who needs sat nav just about every day. I found the Garmin nuvi 250 quite easy to use compared to the Tom Tom. The touch screen facily allowing you to find addresses near by and house is excellent but un like the tom tom Garmin seem to be very poor at provinding the map updates… Read Full Review

“The Garmin Nuvi 250 was my first sat nav, and and I am...”

Written on: 11/01/2008 by Mushy83 (5 reviews written)

The Garmin Nuvi 250 was my first sat nav, and and I am pleased with it, apart from the issue of the holder. I don't have anything to compare it to, but if I were to choose again I would probably go for something that is less likely to break, like the Tom Tom… Read Full Review