GSF Car Parts - www.gsfcarparts.com

1.8

GSF Car Parts - www.gsfcarparts.com - Ask a question now

“Do not buy online”

written by Kennedyq405 on 20/05/2024

If you have an online order that requires a refund you will either wait months for your money or more likely be fobbed off with excuses that it's not their problem. They take orders for parts that are shown in stock when in fact they don't have them. You will then receive a very apologetic email saying the can't get the part and a refund has been made. Then the money never arrives. Best part is the part is still showing as in stock. What a shoddy way to run a company.

“Keep your money”

written by ltPoole475 on 12/05/2024

After placing an order online and paying for parts that were shown as in stock. I wax informed by email that the parts were in fact not in stock and they didn't know when they would be available. You can kiss goodbye to your money because you won't get it back for a long time if at all.

“Wrong Part Sent & No Free Returns”

written by PaulAr68 on 23/04/2024

Went on the site, entered my reg number and found the windscreen washer pump that I needed. On receipt it was not the same as what I needed and was completely different. Upon contacting customer services I was told that I had to return the part to a local store and that they would not provide a returns label. They then tried to accuse me of buying the wrong part and that it was for a headlight washer when the listing clearly says Windscreen Washer Pump. I would steer clear of this company and go a company that knows what they are doing and knows how to treat customers when things do go wrong.

“Leaking battery delivered ”

written by JaniahHumphrey164 on 16/01/2024

Ordered a battery as I wanted to use my van this week. Instead of a DHL delivery as promised on the delivery email, they used a random white van man and the battery arrived with the bag and box full of battery acid which burned my dad's hands. Have sent in two contact forms asking for a return or refund with not even an acknowledgement in return. Now I'll have to buy another battery and I have no idea if I'll ever get my money back, let alone making up for the acid burns Really really bad service

“Payed over 40% more because I didn't use Click and Collect”

written by Mendozakp1948 on 28/09/2022

Payed over 40% extra because I didn't use click and collect Very poor experience. Do not buy straight from the store as you may be charged over 40% more than you need to pay. I visited my local branch for a new battery and was charged over £120. When I got home I checked the website and the exact same battery was being sold for only £85. When I contacted GSF to clarify why I was charged a price over 40% higher than the online price I was told "The price you have seen online is an online promotion only and to get this price you have to make the order via the website" now I didn't see anything on the website stating it was an online promotion only. So if I had bought online and used click and collect to pick up the exact same product from the exact same store I wouldn't have payed over 40% extra. I hope you make good use of the extra £35 you made from me, as that is the last money I ever spend in your business. EuroCarParts gets my custom from now on. Also I should add that if you will be unable to speak on the phone to anyone if you do have problems. I've tried calling 46 times in the last 2hrs and not one of those calls was answered and if you use the "live chat" you will be waiting hours again for a response with a bad attitude to go with it. Date of experience: 27 September 2022

“Terrible service, avoid this company!!”

written by Deano750 on 01/08/2022

I ordered brake discs and pads on their website and it stated clearly that this would fit my car after I put the reg plate in so I had good faith that this would as I am not a mechanic. On receiving the goods, the discs were too big, so I contacted the customer care section and requested a return but to use the collection service as this was not my fault and I was incorrectly supplied the wrong discs. It states on the website: We do have a collection service available. To arrange for an item to be collected please contact our Customer Support Team. The collection service is chargeable unless the item(s) are found to be faulty, or an error has been made on our part resulting in the incorrect supply of parts. Thus, I should be able to use this service as the parts the website stated would fit, did not. I was told by their customer care team that I would have to send the parts back myself and pay for delivery while trying to blame me for buying the incorrect parts even though I was advised incorrectly. I'm sure that there is a section in consumer law that talks about incorrect goods being sold also. I should not have to pay for the return as stated above and explained. This is poor customer service and treating the customer like a fool. The customer care person was rude and unhelpful pushing all the blame on me as the customer. Avoid this place like the plague.

“Terrible service”

written by Childers104 on 14/06/2022

Awful experience. Bought break pads expecting the correct part due to using my reg. was told I should of checked the fitment details which okay maybe I should but when it says enter your reg to find the correct parts it is very misleading. You then also have to send the parts back in the post at your own cost ! They do not accept taking them back to the shop they expect either which is ridiculous. Will never shop here again!

“DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY”

written by Mariah496 on 16/02/2021

DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY! I purchased a car battery from them with a 5 year guarantee. After 16 months the battery has failed. They refuse to replace or refund, As the fault was caused by external factors? The car has been fully checked both mechanically and electronically and has no faults

“Won't honor warranty. Avoid! ”

written by NoelFarley on 22/12/2020

Spent £100 on a car battery with a 4 year warranty. Failed after 10 months. Took it to a garage to get a battery health check that confirmed it required replacement on request by GSF. GSF said it wasn't covered due to 'External Factors'. Avoid them.

“Poor costumer service and return policy”

written by ZmaN1302 on 13/07/2019

I used their site to order a part for my automatic Citroen,i entered my reg number and selected the item without thinking that is possible to have both part for automatic and manual under same registration number.I bought the cheapest obviously to see that is for a manual car and when i wanted to return it they didn’t accept it on the reason it has grease on it.The item wasn’t sealed or anything like that,the mechanic just took it out of the box and had some grease on the hands that came off on the part,nothing that couldn’t be cleaned.They rejected my refund on that motive.I don’t recommend them at all,poor costumer service.Euro car parts are way much better then them.

“DO NOT TRUST GSF PARTS DISCOUNT DEALS.”

written by BmwE39530D on 22/12/2016

I­ had an email from GSF offering a Christmas discount offer and needed 8 litres of antifreeze. I purchased it from GSF and called them to check when I would receive it as I needed to fit a water pump and thermostat to my car. They told me it had been sent and I would receive it last Friday. By Monday I still hadn't received it so called them again . They said yes they had had a problem with the warehouse but would be receiving it that day. On Tuesday I called them and it still hadn't been sent so asked for a refund. They were hoping I would say that because they jumped at the chance of refunding me as they were never going to send it as they told me parcelforce were delivering it that day but couldn't give me any tracking number. BEWARE OF GSF DISCOUNT DEALS. They don't send them.

“ beware”

written by 394McIntosh on 08/11/2016

I purchased a recon turbo with 12 months warranty from these guys for £717.60 and gave my old unit in exchange,within 9 months the turbo stopped working due to a faulty actuator.I then contacted gsf who told me it would take 6 - 8 weeks for the refund process and that i'd have to pay £717.60 again for another unit although i gave them my original unit at the time of purchase and me expaining to them they still said that they had to charge the surcharge again as it was their company policy,yeah right.The recon turbo comes back after 5 weeks and guess what the warranty was void on the ground of soot build up? when the cars hardly done 6,000 miles in the 9 months of use,anyway i've reported them to trading standards and will take action against them.I would advise all people to buy high value parts from elsewhere as gsf has only one goal which is to take money from people clean

“customer service ”

written by on 24/06/2015

Extremely poor. Parts supplied were wrong, then we exchanged them and then 2 weeks later the parts failed and the car was off the road. Went in to GSF banbury to fill in a warranty form and we're spoken to like we were such a massive inconvenience (a item on the bottom of his shoe) by the manager who didn't even want to hear what the garage had said. In my line of work if I treated someone like that I would be fired he was outrageous.

“wrong part”

written by Isai1990 on 12/05/2014

I ordered 2 rear brake hoses for a mondeo and received hoses for a VW which were longer.I phoned GSF and spoke to a guy who said they were compatible, so I fitted one and it fouled with the spring!.So not very happy as I had to buy some new ones from my local motor factors which were spot on.

“part never arrived”

written by on 22/04/2013

Ordered part it never arrived sent email keeps telling me it will be there two weeks later im still waiting very unhelpful go to any store but this one

“Quality and Good Value”

written by on 03/04/2013

Have used GSF on a number of occasions, in person, their website and via ebay, each time a quality branded part has been supplied at a good price. Delivery may not be quite as quick as others, but hey its still free. Would recommend.

“How easy is it to get it wrong”

written by on 20/02/2013

I ordered a top suspension mount for a BMW and received within a couple of days..Opened the parcel to find they had sent me a rubber control arm bush.No way are they anywhere alike. I had to send them photos to prove what they had sent.Unbelieveable..and they deal with the motor trade.I have now been sent the wrong spark plugs.

“GSF CAR PARTS”

written by HugoE on 17/01/2013

Having been recommended by a friend I placed an order with GSF on Tuesday at 16:55, the item arrived at 10:15 yesterday morning, what a result. Very good price (including delivery) and a quality brand. I will certainly be using GSF in future and would be happy to recommend to friends and family alike. HugoE

“GSF Car Parts”

written by aacarparts1 on 01/08/2012

Again, an amazing homepage! Its so simplistic and easy on the eye! And again features the registration input finder, which is a fantastic feature and very easy to use for any car owner in the market. The drop down menu's are very extensive and allowed me to find a spark plug for a 1.8T Audi A4 2003 in a matter of moments, and for a price of just under £9 this was incredible, an amazing service, especially for price comparison. Check out our website for used parts in all categories for all makes and models at a price that will suit you.

“Very Poor Service”

written by TerryWalsh on 04/07/2012

I ordered parts from GSF using their free shipping and used my work as a delivery address. I had a few queries and initially the response to these was excellent. The parts did not arrive after two weeks and I used the on line form to communicate. Eventually GSF sent me copies of the invoice as proof of their having shipped the goods. I immediately noticed that they had left off the company name in the shipping address. This is the only way for the mail to know which building to deliver to as there are no building numbers. I have now been asking GSF for 3 days how this could be resolved but they have stopped responding. The money was debited from my account when the items were shipped nearly 3 weeks ago. This is very poor customer service and easily the worse I have had over many years of internet shopping.

Asked by Drahaman on 16th October 2014 Report this content
I am buying a clutch cable for a very good friend of mine from abroad. Is this clutch cable for the VW Polo Mk 3/ 1.4 cc / 8v 1999 model part number: 715VG0110 as seen on the GSF online brochure the same as the VW part number 6N721335B?

Thanks for answering this question.

We will email your when your answer is on the site

Answers (1)
Report this content sleeves Written on: 16/10/2014
Phoning GSF would be your best course of action. I dont think anyone on this site will be able to help you, as this is just for reviews of the company rather than there product.