The LockItt company www.lockitt.com

3.7

The LockItt company www.lockitt.com - Ask a question now

“nothing to show for my money ”

written by Clarence411 on 04/10/2023

I placed an online order, the money for the order came out of my bank account, then they emailed me telling me they weren't going to send my order unless I sent them more money.

Click here to buy Car & Motorbike Accessories on Amaon

“Would recommend this company to ANYONE!”

written by arkansawdave on 19/10/2011

This company has incredibly quick, friendly and understanding customer service. We ordered a few locks from them and they arrived quickly, but unfortunately, of no fault of the Lockitt company, the new padlocks were keyed exactly the same as the locks we were replacing. A terrible coincidence. The Lockitt company was not only understanding of the situation, but also trusting enough to have the new locks re-shipped the same day, with just our word that we were sending the other locks back. I will always look to this company first when buying what they offer as their customer service can't be beat. I can't thank them enough, but decided to post this review as thanks. Thanks Lockitt Group!!

Click here to buy Car & Motorbike Accessories on Amaon

“Having had lots of problems with UK companies trying...”

written by The Hon Man on 30/09/2007

Having had lots of problems with UK companies trying to obtain a grip lock for my motorbike I thought I would have to give up trying. These companies had told me that it was discontinued and it seemed like it was unobtainable. I searched around the net without any success and then I stumbled upon the Lockitt Company. There was the grip lock I required, mind you both M&P and e-directory had it on their websites, so that didn't mean anything! I sent an email to the USA and asked whether they had it in stock. In approximately 2 minutes (I kid not!) I received a reply! They had the item in stock and they even offered advice on what was the best method of shipping. I placed my order and thought no more about it. Approximately 2 hours later I receive an email saying the item had now been shipped. Now I realise that once it leaves them its in the hands of the Postal system, but I was really impressed with the speed that they reacted and the friendly communications. So much so, that I will deal with them again. I looked at the customer comments and it seems I am not alone in my view of the LockItt Company.

Buy Products