Bunkered Reviews

Bunkered - Ask a question now

“Disgusted ”

Written on: 12/04/2015

I feel the need to express my disgust at the contempt I have been shown by bunkered magazine. I emailed them to ask why I could not prebook a ticket for the golf show at the SECC on the Sunday morning. I waited a week for a reply and phoned them. I was informed that the director had decided that tickets could not be prebooked on the day of the show. I have no issue with this decision despite me pointing out that I could not find anywhere on their site that stipulated this criteria. My issue… Read Full Review

“social bookmarks service”

Written on: 03/06/2013

AEAOoB Fantastic article post.Thanks Again. Awesome. http://point.md/… Read Full Review