Callaway Big Bertha Hawkeye Reviews

Callaway Big Bertha Hawkeye - Ask a question now

“Still a Great Club”

Written on: 06/01/2016 by 76Hancock (1 review written)

I haven't been playing long, so I didn't want to spend to much money. I have a set of decent Dunlop clubs which do the job, however I wanted to try a top branded driver. I found a Callaway Great Big Bertha Hawk Eye on ebay for £4.50 (yes, £4.50). In every way this club looked new, although it is probably 15 years old. Compared with modern drivers, including my present Dunlop driver, the head is small. First of all I took to the range, and couldn't believe that I was hitting the ball about 30… Read Full Review

“Callaway Big Bertha Hawkeye is a great club”

Written on: 24/06/2009

Callaway Big Bertha Hawkeye is a great club… Read Full Review

“I love my Callaway Hawkeye, I've had it for a couple...”

Written on: 29/11/2007 by indecisive (91 reviews written)

I love my Callaway Hawkeye, I've had it for a couple of years and my driving has got better and better. I always struggled to hit drivers but for some reason this one is different. Its got a smaller face compared to others, i.e. Pings that look like woks; so you don't really feel like you hitting a driver, even off the deck I can get this airborne and true!

It can take a while to get used to. For some reason I found that if I really lash at it I can hit is miles but inaccurate (good trick at… Read Full Review