Coventry, Britannia Hotel Reviews

2.3

Coventry, Britannia Hotel - Ask a question now

“Value for money 10 out of 10”

written by Davidfromlancashire on 19/01/2012

We stayed at this hotel for 1 night and rate it as follows, Value for money, 100% Good Rooms, spacious, clean and comfy beds. Food, breakfast is excellent, plenty of variety and you can eat as much as you want too. To get the best value you MUST Book the breakfast when YOU BOOK THE HOTEL. Bar, nice bar, friendly locals and Beer at ONLY £1.50 per pint, yes £1.50. After I had booked the hotel I read the reviews ( you could say I did that the wrong way round ) I was horrified when I read some of the reviews and I thought OMG what have I done. Take my word for it The Britania offers real value for money, spacious clean rooms, friendly staff, nice food and plenty of it, trust me you will NOT be disappointed, I will definitely go back again.

“We stayed at the Britannia Hotel in Coventry. It was...”

written by TISREX on 20/09/2007

We stayed at the Britannia Hotel in Coventry. It was in my opinion overpriced for the poor quality we got (£115 per night). I think the hotel looks very tired and I would suggest spending some money on updating of the rooms. Wallpaper was peeling of the walls and there was mould in the bathroom. Windows looked like they had not been cleaned for years. Chipped crockery. No car park. No internet in the bedrooms. We were charged 27 pence per telephone unit including freephone numbers!