Spain Holidays www.spain-holidays.com Reviews

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“La Zenia Apt”

Written on: 06/04/2013

Would highly recommend this rental..had a wonderful holiday spent in this property located very close to La Zenia beach. April 2013… Read Full Review

“As a property owner in Costa del Sol, I must say that...”

Written on: 20/05/2009 by Leles (1 review written)

As a property owner in Costa del Sol, I must say that the last 5 years advertising my property through spain-holidays.com have been a great benefit for me. They give me a great number of enquiries interested in renting my apartment. I also think as a holiday seeker who wants to find a holiday home in spain the website has an extraordinary easy-to-use navigation and it has plenty of travel information and suggestions for a holiday in Spain. … Read Full Review