Spain Holidays www.spain-holidays.com Reviews

Spain Holidays www.spain-holidays.com - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“No response from customer service and owner blocked...”

Written on: 26/09/2020 by SJB23 (2 reviews written)

Booked a property through Spain Holidays and we have booked with this owner 3 times previously and we always got the full deposit back as we are respectful of the properties. The owner is in Albir, Spain. Unfortunately due to the current global situation and the UK government guidelines about not traveling to Spain without quarantining on return, which isn't possible financially for us to do, we requested to move the dates or get a refund. I would have expected both Spain-Holidays and the… Read Full Review

“Do not trust Spain-Holiday.com”

Written on: 16/10/2019

Do not trust Spain-Holiday.com They only care about the property owners, not the clients who actually pay everyone's wages. We had a terrible experience with one of their advertised properties: Casa Eryl, Ardales, Andalucia, Spain. ID 5780. Our holiday there was an absolute disaster, where we, a family of 4, had to access the property by walking through open sewage roadworks, leaking raw sewage; where we had only a trickle of cold water in the bathroom basin, not even enough to wash our faces… Read Full Review

“disgusted”

Written on: 16/05/2018 by Brennan46 (1 review written)

We had an absolutely awful experience with the company. If it wasn't for my own research we would have arrived at the villa which has been sold and nowhere to stay. We had no notification of the cancellation, no refund. Just me trying to contact the lady who listed the property who seems to have gone AWOL! We would have arrived with 4 children and have been stranded! We booked it July 2017. The company states they only booked directly with the owners, this is false. I had a rep who worked for… Read Full Review

“Not Again ”

Written on: 26/10/2017 by Maximilliann1993 (1 review written)

Casa Lobo Salobrena September 2017 Most of the brochure pictures are 5 to 7 years old Pictures show the pool with Blue tiles around the top however these have been removed and now the pool top is just a blue Gel coat finish, made evident by the gel coat paint on some of the pathways and in places on the bottom of the pool, and two different pictures in the brochure / web page. The fish… Read Full Review

“spain-holiday.com....DON NOT BOOK THRU THEM!!!!”

Written on: 30/08/2012 by NicolaDelucis (1 review written)

The service i have recieved from your company is SHOCKING and i would warn people against using spain-holiday.com. I booked a weekend break with yourselves for the end of July and ended up dealing with Alex. The night before we were due to depart the UK i had an email from Alex to say the aprtment i had booked was not available as the people in it had decided to extend their holiday. We were offered 2 smaller apartments or a full refund. I had already spent £1800 on flights for the people in… Read Full Review

Hirsby's Response to NicolaDelucis's Review

Written on: 31/01/2013

The (name removed) you booked with had only his property on spain-holidays web page. It is home owners who buy a link so they can rent their property out.
Yes I totally agree its disgracefully behavior while I will not use the term service in what you have been thru. But I also find it very important to clear up the misunderstanding about you thinking its spain holidays fault. I have since 2008 rented my apartment out. I have rented full house every year and always had support from the company spain holiday if I need it. I think you should mail them and tell them about this while maybe should not be on the web spain-holidays because he gives us all a bad name. Sorry for what you went thrue it must have been bad.
kind regards a happy landlord who tries to make my guest holiday the best.

Read 1 Comment