Motorola T5422 Reviews

Motorola T5422 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Motorola T5422

Motorola T5422

“Though perhaps you can consider these a more entry...”

Written on: 20/09/2007 by TheGreatSandaledOne (30 reviews written)

Though perhaps you can consider these a more entry level two way radio these have served me well for the 4 or 5 years I have had them. I bought mine as a pair with a charging stand from a outdoor pursuits store specifically for an impending hiking trip on which they paid for themselves whilst we all ambled around in foggy conditions!

The simplistic 5 button radios are ridiculously easy to use. So much so my friends have taken to them without instruction! We now have 6 in our group when there… Read Full Review

Wklang's Response to TheGreatSandaledOne's Review

Written on: 07/08/2013

If you're interested in stepping up to the next tier I would highly recommend checking out the new CP200d. It's a digital version of Motorola's classic analog CP200 and it makes for a very affordable entry point into the digital two-way spectrum.

Read 1 Comment