El Rincon De Rafa, Manchester Reviews

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

El Rincon De Rafa, Manchester - Ask a question now

“Terrible food”

Written on: 12/02/2018 by Sherwoodmz333 (1 review written)

Been visiting here on and off 20 years and won’t be going again . Microwaved patatas bravas some sauce hot some cold , rubbery prawns . Tasteless ribs etc . Service slow . Used to be buzzzing and have a great atmosphere ... no more… Read Full Review

“This is my favourite restaurant the food is devine the...”

Written on: 25/06/2008

This is my favourite restaurant the food is devine the atmosphere is warm and welcoming and the staff are friendly… Read Full Review

“I have been going to El Rincon De Rafa off St John St...”

Written on: 17/09/2007 by Tania (78 reviews written)

I have been going to El Rincon De Rafa off St John St in Manchester for a couple of years now and the quality of the food never fails to impress me; I can honestly say that this is the best Tapas I've ever tasted outside of Spain. So much so that I'm writing this review reluctantly in view of more people hearing about the restaurant and it getting even busier! However I'll share my opinion as I really think it deserves a mention. There's a great variety of traditional Tapas plates to choose… Read Full Review