Outfit Store Card Reviews

• Ease Of Making A Payment

Outfit Store Card - Ask a question now

“Unprofessional customer service”

Written on: 02/01/2017 by Amawilliams (1 review written)

I have had an outfit card for sometime and can honestly say I have not had a problem until I received my Dec statement. I noticed 2 transactions that weren't mine so trawled the internet for a number. An hr later I was rudely told that I would be put through to another department. I told them I had been on hold for over an hr and didn't want to wait long. I was TD a customer service advisor would be waiting for me. Guess what! Another hr later ( I had cooked tea and done loads of Ironing in… Read Full Review

“Worst service”

Written on: 14/10/2015 by Gilbert341 (1 review written)

Do NOT bother with a store card with newday. Worst customer service I've ever encountered, no one really knows what's going on. You get different answers with different people and they can't seem to manage simple requests. Don't provide a freephone number you have to search the Internet for one & although they have a form customers can use to request contact, not once has anyone actually contacted me. Incurring charges because of this. Absolute joke… Read Full Review

“Unbelievably bad customer service”

Written on: 10/11/2011 by shiv22 (1 review written)

Due to being unable to understand each other, customer service rep took £90 off my debit card when I didnt even owe any money. I have since chased them 3 times in the last 2 months as I was told they would be sending me a cheque. I still have not received this! Each time they tell me a different reason why I havent received it. Think they are making it up just to get me off the phone!… Read Full Review

“Pay online? As if!”

Written on: 04/06/2011

In a nutshell: the online payment page DOES NOT WORK. It sits there, like a lemon, forever. "Please allow up to 60 seconds" it says. Ten minutes later, it still says that. For technical issues such as this you can ring Customer Services at 10 PENCE PER MINUTE! Errr, no thanks, I'll ring the number on saynoto0870.com thanks. Once I've succeeded in paying this card off (not at 10p per minute though) it's getting chopped up and binned, because it's a complete waste of wallet space. If you get… Read Full Review

Guest's Comment

Written on: 15/06/2011

Also note there is a dormant fee, so make sure you cancel the card, or else they will charge you for not using it. It's in the very small print in the leaflet! So don't just cut it up, cancel it.

Read 1 Comment