Levis Reviews

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Levis - Ask a question now

“Atrocious Service”

Written on: 29/01/2015 by murcutio (3 reviews written)

I cannot believe how bad Levis customer service is. On my first order the website crashed so I placed the order again and they took 2 payments and sent me two identical orders, this put me into my overdraft and the way they dealt with it was incredibly dismissive. The second time I ordered I entered a discount code that then disappeared before my payment went through. They then denied the code existed and even when I proved it to them via a screenshot they insulted me and called me a liar!! I… Read Full Review

“Atrocious customer service”

Written on: 13/01/2014

Wanted to return an item bought as a gift. This is basically impossible through the online store. Inflexible, bureaucratic and infuriating. … Read Full Review