Adidas Reviews

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Adidas - Ask a question now

“Adidas sent me four pairs of shoes... so I could get...”

Written on: 05/03/2021 by mattdono (3 reviews written)

Adidas sent me four pairs of shoes... so I could get one right and proper fit in a line of shoes where there were obviously substantial sizing inconsistencies. They literally paid Freight seven times to deliver one pair of shoes to me. And she never once complained about taking care of me To say the least, the goods, prices, and policies are head and shoulders above our Nike experiences! … Read Full Review

“Absolutely Fed Up”

Written on: 20/02/2015 by kyleometer (1 review written)

Do NOT buy anything customised from Adidas. There website is misleading as it states that you will receive items within 48 days. It is almost double that now and I have still received no items. Adidas lied to me saying that they would refund. However they did no such thing and said that they would offer me a 30% discount off anything I buy from them within 30 days which is absolutely ridiculous. So they expect me to buy something from them when this has happened? Does this benefit me at all… Read Full Review

“adidas uk rip off”

Written on: 07/12/2013 by carlajane123 (6 reviews written)

i recently ordered 2 x items from adidas uk but due to them having no stock they cancelled the orders. you might think why the bad review, read on and you will see my utter disgust and anger at my treatment by adidas uk both my orders were cancelled within 2 hours of being accepted due to lack of stock so i rang adidas they were very apologetic and offered me a 20% discount i thought great and ordered another item all good, was told i would be refunded for cancelled orders straight away so… Read Full Review

“Fast Delivery & Great Products”

Written on: 09/07/2013

First time customer. Very happy with service and used a 15% voucher for signing up to their email. Delivery was super fast. Football boots were great and very comfortable. I highly recommend using the website to order. Will purchase from adidas.co.uk again! Thank you… Read Full Review

Carlajane123's Comment

Written on: 07/12/2013

i have had different experience with adidas uk no goods no money and terrible people but you probably work for them so wont care

Read 1 Comment