Nike Reviews

3.9
  • Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Nike - Ask a question now

“Highly recommended hybrid shoes”

written by Mshivani on 09/03/2021

Since i m using this shoes from last 1.5 year, i m using this shoes as running shoes one of the best comfort shoes i have use till now and also i will recommended to every one who are interested in running and walking also this shoes has nice Cushab you can also wear this shoes if you are going to party. i Hve this shoes is black and white colour with classic look.

“Workout clothing from Nike DRI-FIT is so comfortable....”

written by mattdono on 04/03/2021

Workout clothing from Nike DRI-FIT is so comfortable. The tees are silky and smooth, and they flow against your skin. They're great for drills, don't cling and wash up nicely. For some years, they have been washed repeatedly, don't fade and are wrinkle-free.

“very comfortable gym clothes. Love wearing them.”

written by Walsh-M on 31/12/2020

very comfortable gym clothes. Love wearing them. But sometimes i think the clothes are bit overpriced.

“I still want to buy sneakers and athletic apparel from...”

written by jannagel on 23/09/2020

I still want to buy sneakers and athletic apparel from Nike. I am pleased with their success and the diversity of what Nike offers. Also, in all the various sizes I have in my family, their line of products is available. Also, their rates are fair, and you can catch products on sale regularly.

“Good comforatble athelic shoes”

written by Daniallimbah31853 on 11/09/2020

Nike shoes are very comfortable, provide good performance and last a long time.

“Highly recommend.”

written by Christian990 on 19/07/2018

The brand speak himself.i have bought Nike black sneaker for casual wear.guess what every one like it my wife also like it. she was like i also want this same snakers. superb comfort to wear very lite. highly recommend.

“Simply the gods of sport clothing”

written by sanamhardy on 09/12/2014

As a professional sportman, I have used lots of sport clothes. I have always been active and ever since I became a professional sportman, I have used Nike products. From shoes to caps, Nike products have never let me down. Ok, their products are a little overpriced but they last and are made with the best materials. Adidas is not a competitor for Nike and there are more celebrities that wear Nike products. I will always buy Nike products for me and my family because I know they have the quality that I expect them to have.

“Nike - My favourite brand”

written by on 22/12/2011

Nike is one of my favorite brands. I love adidas and puma too but in terms of quality, I always prefer Nike.

“Nike Shoes Are Great”

written by mirinda99 on 20/12/2011

Being a runner, the new Nike plus shoes I bought suit just perfectly. They are easy on the feet, light in weight and make you feel like you aren't wearing shoes at all. Thanks Nike for this wonderful range that you have brought out.

“I have owned the Nike Pegasus brand running shoes for...”

written by chat on 04/09/2008

I have owned the Nike Pegasus brand running shoes for the last 3 years (2 pairs). Unfortunately the second pair did not feel as comfortable as the first despite being the same shoe. I have not been able to run for the last 12 months due to sustaining bad heels injury whilst wearing them last time I ran. The shoes did not have a lot of mileage under them and looked fine but after seeking advice from a running shop, it seems the shoes were in need of replacement despite no apparent physical signs of wear. I would not recommend this brand as a serious running shoe but more of a fashion shoe.