Pure Bug Too Reviews

• Sound Quality

Pure Bug Too - Ask a question now

“I feel that I was given all the information I need...”

Written on: 23/02/2008 by Leeds789 (1 review written)

I feel that I was given all the information I need when I purchased this item, since PURE are very informative about what is in the product.

There are however some areas of which the Bug TOO will pick up a radio station and the signal will be all garbled (shown by the distinctive "burbling" sound).

The menu system is a nightmare at first, but when you get used to it all, it becomes very good.

As for recommending it to a friend: Definately, if it was a good friend I would even buy it for them… Read Full Review

“I have had this for a about 4 weeks using for night...”

Written on: 14/09/2007 by khas01 (19 reviews written)

I have had this for a about 4 weeks using for night time listening, as an alarm clock and for specific programme listening.

As a DAB radio, this is excellent. It might look a bit whacky, but it is packed with features that many do not have. Stereo speakers, EPG (electronic programme guide) and record function. Also it has a revu button, so that you can pause a broadcast and answer a phone call. Very much like sky+ on radio.

Also it has a SD card slot so that up to 2 GB (depends on card) can… Read Full Review