Shajan, Mellor Reviews

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

Shajan, Mellor - Ask a question now

“Very dissapointing”

Written on: 09/11/2014 by bellina1 (1 review written)

We had a very disappointing evening last Saturday evening. The chicken tika massala had no taste whatsoever it was as almost as if they had run out of sauce and had put lots of cream in to make it go further, I complained and the waiter was quite abrupt and said well you asked for a mid curry which felt as though I was being challenged. I accepted I asked for a mild curry but please accept that I have been a cook and owned a restaurant for many years an (Italian restaurant) I know my food… Read Full Review

“Always enjoy a visit to the Shajan, it's not the best...”

Written on: 04/02/2010 by Pentaquark (6 reviews written)

Always enjoy a visit to the Shajan, it's not the best Indian in the area (have to go with The Gate Of Bengal, Preston), but the food is great and if you go often enough the staff and owners give you very special treatment.

It's a bit off the beaten track, but the food makes up for the trek in getting to it and some of their special dishes are really outstanding!

Give it a go… Read Full Review

“I had an excellent curry at the Shajan, Mellor, and a...”

Written on: 15/04/2009 by benlark (1 review written)

I had an excellent curry at the Shajan, Mellor, and a great meal in general. Good good stuff… Read Full Review

“The Shajan's food was lovely if not as spicy as I...”

Written on: 09/02/2009 by tangerines53 (1 review written)

The Shajan's food was lovely if not as spicy as I wanted but cannot fault it or the way the staff look after you. Going to ring today for a table for sat hopefully… Read Full Review