Louis Felix, Pasadena, California Reviews

Louis Felix, Pasadena, California - Ask a question now

“LOUIS FELIX PHOTOGRAPER: I enjoyed working with Louis...”

Written on: 18/09/2009

LOUIS FELIX PHOTOGRAPER: I enjoyed working with Louis in preparation for my wedding and also on my wedding day. When I received the proofs I really liked the pictures he took but noticed that he missed some important moments during the wedding ceremony itself. My issues with Louis began after the wedding (and I might add, after he had been paid in full per his contract). He was extremely slow to respond to numerous voice messages and emails when I was ready to but my album together. I was… Read Full Review

“Louis and his assistant are extremely friendly, and...”

Written on: 14/09/2007 by Heidilein (2 reviews written)

Louis and his assistant are extremely friendly, and therefore a lot of fun to work with (which is important on your wedding day). They constantly had us laughing during picture taking, which made for good, natural photos in the end. They have a good eye for angles, are great at what they do and take gorgeous pictures. You'll pay a bit more for Louis' services, but you will not be disappointed with the end product. One thing that should NOT be compensated on your wedding day are the photo's and… Read Full Review

Frustrated Bride's Response to Heidilein's Review

Written on: 18/09/2009

To be "compensated" means to be paid. Maybe the reviewer meant "compromised".

Read 1 Comment