Forever Wedding Cars, Manchester Reviews

Forever Wedding Cars, Manchester - Ask a question now

“I am happy!”

Written on: 05/03/2017 by DianaVik (1 review written)

I need a car for my upcoming wedding. I wanted something unusual. I wanted that my wedding cars was not like everyone else. On the site limoscanner I found your company. You have excellent selection of car for different taste. I promptly found what I needed. You have a convenient location. Pleasantly surprised pric. I thought that everything would be much more expensive. Polite and punctual driver. When all of my guests saw my wedding car they were shocked. Thanks to you, I'll remember this day… Read Full Review

“I would just like to say a big thank you to all staff...”

Written on: 13/09/2007 by cheadle (1 review written)

I would just like to say a big thank you to all staff at Forever Wedding Cars in Manchester for all their help and support, and for the fantastic service they gave us. And a special thanks for driving the best man back to our house in order to get the wedding rings he had forgotten!

Yours gratefully