Yang Sing, Manchester Reviews

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

Yang Sing, Manchester - Ask a question now

“Police ”

Written on: 02/11/2019 by hpEdmondson148 (1 review written)

Why do you have a police at restaurant. I cannot figure it. Why all this. The Asian food is terrible. The Thai is rubbish. The Chinese is poor. I want refund… Read Full Review

“The food was bland and tasteless. The meat was very...”

Written on: 21/01/2009 by neiluk1960 (1 review written)

The food was bland and tasteless. The meat was very fatty and stringy that my wife and I had to leave it all. I would never return or recommend this venue again… Read Full Review

“The choice of menu at Yang Sing Chinese restaurant in...”

Written on: 13/09/2007 by Meeker (1 review written)

The choice of menu at Yang Sing Chinese restaurant in Manchester is very different and special. The food is delicious! In general the service was quick, but I had to wait for 10 minutes before my table was ready, even though I had booked it.

The best Chinese restaurant I have ever been to. Wonderful!… Read Full Review