Iron Man Review

Summary

Compare Iron Man Reviews here at Review Centre, here you can find the best Action and Adventure Films. Are you looking for an Iron Man review that is now a Oscars 2009 nominee, or have you experienced the new Iron Man Movie. Well what ever the reason you can do it at Review Centre, was you amazed by the Iron Man Trailer? Or was you not too happy with the Iron Man Soundtrack. Well why not write your Iron Man Review now, maybe you are just looking for the Iron Man release date - 02 May 2008
Iron Man - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Iron Man

Iron Man

“Robert is best super hero :). More believeable then...”

Written on: 15/08/2008 by Marimari (1 review written)

Robert is best super hero :). More believeable then other super heroes. It is twice as good as tranformers for me.

“It is generally taken for fact that films, games etc...”

Written on: 31/05/2008 by Dutchcourage (7 reviews written)

It is generally taken for fact that films, games etc based around a super-hero will never approach the original in quality. This was definitely true in the Hulk movie, and more recently in the butchered Transformers film. Iron man alone is an improvement on the original incarnation of the character (although the first two Blade films were pretty good); augmenting all the best aspects of Tony Stark. He is very much the archetypal "lovable a***ole" that many film leads aspire to be, only this time he actually succeeds. An extremely strong cast all around - especially an uncharacteristically intimidating performance from Jeff Bridges; an actor who previously reminded me of the Big Lebowski and nothing else. Few films these days truly deserve a sequel, but this is definitely one of them (there isn't really any way this could be a one off anyway, short of Hollywood collapsing in on itself).

“I'm not 100% sure we'll see another "Iron Man" for...”

Written on: 12/05/2008 by Telic (3 reviews written)

I'm not 100% sure we'll see another "Iron Man" for quite a while, which is a great shame, I do hope im wrong and they are already working on number 2! - If you have not already been to see this masterpeace then I do erge you to go when ever possible asap. Superman, Spiderman... and their ontourage definitely have a great deal of work to do in order to oppose top dog position again! - I do wish them luck however, as I'm sure they will need it!
All in all "Iron Man" is definitely a family film and should be watched by all, probably more than once.

“Iron Man is a couple of hours of escapism, great...”

Written on: 02/05/2008

Iron Man is a couple of hours of escapism, great fun!!! Funny, action packed, superb special effects, the suit looks fab, excellent acting all round, esp Robert Downey Jnr.

“As far as I am aware there are many new films coming...”

Written on: 28/04/2008 by zEURE (71 reviews written)

As far as I am aware there are many new films coming soon that will be in competition with Iron Man, for example Hulk, X " Files 2, Speed Racer and possibly most of all Hellboy 2. But, in my opinion it seems Iron Man will better these competitors simply due to the hype that the industry has created. It has been almost impossible to miss the Iron Man trailers and adverts plastered everywhere in my opinion therefore due to this surely everyone will be going to see it, as far as I am aware there is a huge demand on the Iron Man release date which surely shows something - 02 May 2008
However, I personally feel that this will just be one of the films where everyone goes to see, the film Iron Man will get bad reviews and then die away like most of its competitors have in my opinion.
But, how can I say this with out yet watching it, how can I even review this film, surely I am just comparing it to it s predecessors of the genre and expecting it to take the same route that most have (again in my opinion). I suppose it can go either way, and by all means I wish it to do well. But, is it just me that gets the feeling after watching the trailer that it will take this route. Iron Man s hype will lead to nothing?
Well, I personally do recommend to go and watch Iron Man, I am simply reviewing the plot and storyline/trailer that I am aware of as in my opinion the plot does seem to better some rivals like Hellboy I suppose this argument can only be answered by opinions once the film comes out.