Memory-Of.com www.Memory-of.com

1.2
  • Ease Of Navigation

Memory-Of.com www.Memory-of.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Memory-Of.com www.Memory-of.com

“Photos, memorials are all gone ”

written by Freemanvd34 on 14/04/2024

We had a site up for my brother who was murdered in the 1980's. All the pictures people had shared with us, his friends tributes, everything is gone. We had requested multiple times to get our pictures returned to us but they refused by never responding. We also had a site up for my sister who had passed during a medical procedure. They took all her photos on there that were shared with us from friends and again, when asked to return everything that was on our Lifetime site they refused by not responding. Both sites were LIFETIME memberships which we paid for and they not only took our memories and tributes to loved ones, they took the money we paid for the site. Will never recommend them as they do not care about their customers.

“I want my stuff back ”

written by Monica1981 on 31/01/2024

I got a lifetime membership with them for my kids’ uncle. I can no longer access it and I don’t have those copies of pictures or sounds anywhere else. How could you just take the site away from us?

“What a horrible way to end ”

written by rayburnamber1 on 16/05/2023

I am so upset. I created a site for my mother after she passed away in 2005. After all those years and so many post and photos that are simply gone now. I was not notified the site was closing. I honestly thought I had nothing to worry about because I paid a lifetime fee that guaranteed me access until I didn't want it. There was a song on my mom's page that was sung by my sister that can never be replaced. I thought this site had a good intention to keep the memory of our loved ones alive, I was wrong. You took the shared pics, songs and memories and threw them away like spam. Shame on you

“Memory of doesn't exist anymore”

written by gxKerr1982 on 31/07/2022

Thanks so much for not notifying users that paid for lifetime access but site would be abruptly shutdown without notice to copy or retrieve recordings, photos,tributes or stories about my sister which are irreplaceable. Thanks for opening that old wound and rubbing salt in it.

“2 Memory-of sites and 1 Celebration-of site just GONE!”

written by angiekrieb on 02/02/2022

My daughter passed away in March of 1997 and in the early 2000's I came upon a memorial site called memory-of.com I made the decision to purchase a page and build it for her. I spent hours and hours building this website, adding memories, poems and photographs that I had of her. For the last year I have not been able to access the site and upon investigating I have discovered it is gone. Just gone. I am devastated to say the least. How can I get my content from this host? In 2003 I purchased a memory-of site for my father who passed away in 2002, then when my Mom died in 2007 I combined my parents into one site. I have lost all that content as well! I am livid. Overwhelmed with another kind of sense of loss. I want my baby's site back! I want my parents site back! I want the CONTENT of both of them!! In 2005 I also purchased a webpage from celebration-of, owned and operated by the same people, for my son who was 2 at the time, over the years I added stories and memories of him growing up and also uploaded thousands of pictures of him growing through the years. I have lost access to that site as well! I want his site back! What do I need to do to get into contact with these people? I paid money for these 3 sites to host my children and parents, I paid for all 3, costing over $400+ in total. It was advertised as a lifetime memorial/celebration site only to be taken down, deleted. I am devastated over this. I have tried many searches trying to find any way to contact the company and I just run in circles.... Please help!!

Kheilert's Response to angiekrieb's Review

Written on: 24/08/2022

I filed a complaint with the BBB. This happened to me as well. I found an address of:
PO Box 25
Stratford, NJ 08084

Phone #443-466-4990

Dbsmom's reply to Kheilert's Comment

Written on: 13/12/2023

I feel like this should be a class action. Lost my daughters site.

-DBsMOM

“Don't use”

written by AndySchroeder on 31/07/2014

Terrible customer service

“THE SITE NEVER WORKS BUT THEY ALWAYS CHARGE YOU!”

written by Pedro497 on 12/06/2014

Save your time and money, this site will just break down on a constant basis. I've been complaining about it for years with no avail. I'm through and I HAVE THE MOST POPULAR PAGE ON THERE! No one EVER responds to your inquiries, they never email you back - nothing. However - they never fail to charge your credit card - even AFTER you have cancelled. Ask anyone grieving mother if they like this site and they will tell you NO!

“Memory-of LifeStageMedia costs a lot, trojans on...”

☆☆☆☆☆

written by on 13/04/2009

Memory-of LifeStageMedia costs a lot, trojans on website, poor customer service, and unfullfilled promises. We have not had any other themes. Poor cutomer service as the other review stated. Costs more money than other comparable memorial websites.

Patriceymousdad's Comment

Written on: 10/10/2013

I paid for a lifetime subscription for my daughter's memorial.. and although the site currently says, 'DOWN FOR MAINTENANCE and will be up and running in a few days, it has been longer than TWO weeks...There has been NO response to my email asking them for an update..

If I don't hear back SOON, I will proceed with contacting the better business bureau. thats ALL I want is a response from SOMEONE.. its my daughter's memorial website for CHRIST sake. Who ARE these people??

Sarahpacechavez's Comment

Written on: 08/11/2020

I paid for a lifetime forever website too for our son in late 2008 - early 2009. Where is it?? The whole site is down! It was legitimate & I don't know why it was taken down. Had it for years! - Upset Momma 21/8/2020

“My family and I really love Memory-of LifeStageMedia...”

written by heypotatoe on 20/01/2008

My family and I really love Memory-of LifeStageMedia site, and we have given it as a gift to a few neighbors of ours when they lost someone. Its a beautiful tradition we are creating.

“BEWARE! Memory-of.com only provided me further...”

☆☆☆☆☆

written by Customer Reviews on 12/09/2007

BEWARE! Memory-of.com only provided me further heartache and frustration. Not worth the money they want. Please check other memorial sites before making a forever home for your loved ones memories.