Red Recruitment www.redrecruitment.co.uk

Red Recruitment www.redrecruitment.co.uk - Ask a question now

“Just poor and unprofessional”

written by Bell354 on 13/03/2017

Zero Communication. It's amazing the effect giving a clipboard to somebody has..power goes to their heads! Unreliable, inept and rude. They would send a vegetarian to a butchers to work if they thought they could get a few quid out of it. AVOID AVOID AVOID

“Worst job I have ever had...”

written by bouncer45 on 24/09/2015

This came from Red Recruitment, all i wanted to do was escape. The employer was terrible - never did understand the system, yet I had over 10 years experience in that field of work. Was there a month, was all i could do to last that long. They did a test at the Red Recruitment office that was laughable, IT related, then I had the interview, which seemed to go ok. Then I went to the job and well, what a nightmare. It looked like something out of the 1950s, poorly lit, papers that where a thousand sheafs high piled on desks, it looked like it just all wanted putting in the bin and starting again. Never seen anything like it! I note the Red Recruitment shop i went to has now closed. Not surprised.

“Stuck Up, Non Professiona! Money Grabbers”

written by Conway350 on 11/08/2015

Worked for these a while back. They sent me for an interview with a call centre from their cardiff branch. The interviewer at red asked me ridiculous questions such as what colour suits did I wear and did I comb my hair every day! Also something they are not upfront about is the cut they take out of the pay the organization you get to work for pay you. They interviewer came across as very stuck up and paraded the office giving stinking looks at everyone of the candidates. No excuse poor poor poor attitude and overall service. Never again.