High School Musical 2 Reviews

3.8

High School Musical 2 - Ask a question now

“There is something about High School Musical 2. Its...”

written by tinky winky dipsy on 16/04/2009

There is something about High School Musical 2. Its different to the other two in a weirdly good way, but it isnt better. Its just as good.

“I have to admit I'm not the biggest fan of High School...”

written by on 03/12/2008

I have to admit I'm not the biggest fan of High School Musical but you can get addicted to the music and soon know all the songs and dance steps and are singing them all and dancing. I like how it's all about school and relationships, aiming for round about ages 7 to 14 maybe. I will definitely, buy it when it comes out in DVD!
Well worth going to see especially the girls.

“I have to admit that I have never been a fan of High...”

☆☆☆☆☆

written by CheekyBecky on 24/07/2008

I have to admit that I have never been a fan of High School Musical, I suppose its a film where you either love it or hate it. I just hate it. The acting was terrible in the first and its even worse in the second film, which by the way i watched because i lost a bet, i hated the lyrics, they were just too disney and too cheesey. Yes i know its for kids i get that but why can disney not up their game a little bit. They can still make the films fun, but just try and change the angles! Just to clarify... there is always a couple who get together, split up because of some lie or something dramatic, then they get back together due to some cheesey moment. Now i know that a lot of films are like that know, but i just don't like it anymore. I just want disney to up their game and to change their plots to make them much more original. Please!

“Very Nice.. ”

written by on 25/01/2008

Very Nice..
I'm so addicted to High School Musical, the music, characters, steps.. everything.. hehe
It is just a perfect movie for music lovers. Love it!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

“High School Musical is bound to be another hit, it is...”

written by clocking on 24/09/2007

High School Musical is bound to be another hit, it is brilliant! Well worth the wait and now I am listening to there songs everyday one or two nearly made me cry! Overall I LOVE IT cant wait for it to come out on DVD!!