GHD 3.1B GHD Salon Straighteners Reviews

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

GHD 3.1B GHD Salon Straighteners - Ask a question now

“Best straighteners i've ever used!”

written by Elleee on 15/06/2011

My hair is naturally very frizzy and quite long. I thought that they might totally wreck my fine hair but they surprisingly didn't! I have to use a heat protection spray, but i would do whatever straighteners i was using. also, i didnt have to use them nearly as much as any others i've used, which actually helped my hair a lot! My last pair was by Nicky Clarke, and although they've lasted me ages are NOWHERE near as good as my GHD's. Love them! :)

“I heard from a friend that GHD 3.1B GHD Salon...”

written by amyxo on 19/05/2009

I heard from a friend that GHD 3.1B GHD Salon Straighteners were good so i purchased a pair of pink ones for around £120. I have to say I don't think they are anything special to what I had been using before (Some babyliss straighters). They are alright, but for the price i'd paid for my other ones i cannot really tell a huge difference. The only thing I think that is worth the money is that your hair stays straight for a long amount of time whereas others promise this but the ends go curly etc!

“GHD 3.1B Salon Straighteners is by far the best hair...”

written by lasve blas on 27/06/2008

GHD 3.1B Salon Straighteners is by far the best hair invention of all time. Im a stylist in Cape town and I do Ethnic hair. This product is the only PRODUCT I would recommend to my ethnic clients. Please note all GHD users this product can only reach its full potential if you use the GHD products aswell.

“I would rather use a normal cheaper straightener.”

written by on 11/06/2008

I would rather use a normal cheaper straightener.

“Quick to heat up, easy to use and now they come with a...”

written by weenuttynic56 on 13/05/2008

Quick to heat up, easy to use and now they come with a digital bleeping noise that lets you know when they are hot enough to use. Can also be used to create beautiful curls and waves in seconds. Worth every penny! I recommend that a heat protector spray is used each time you use GHDs or regular trips to the hairdresser to ensure your hair looks it best. Can sometime feel cold and then other times they feel really hot.

“I've got really thick but really fine hair which is...”

written by on 27/02/2008

I've got really thick but really fine hair which is naturally curly and frizzes easily. I had kodo ones before which were normal slimline irons which did an okay job but took time,

These ghd salon ones are wonderfully quick (I've got quite long hair too) but like with most irons you need to use a really good conditioner regularly (I use boots botanics ultra moisturising conditioner and do a botancis hair mask every couple of weeks) and some heat protection spray for your hair (I used Paul Mitchell, make sure you really spray the ends and the fine areas round your face and above your ears and this will help tame these areas without making them too greasy by the use of serum).

I also use a serum - Unberto Giannini Sleek and Chic (which is unbelievably wonderful by the way) and a natural hold hairspray to deter any left over frizz that might try to break out

All in all the salon styler ghds are really good, fast to use and heat up, and style my hair really nicely

“I found the straighteners were too hot and burnt the...”

written by SuffolkShopper on 16/01/2008

I found the straighteners were too hot and burnt the ends of my hair. I know loads of people swear by GHD, and perhaps my hair is a bit thin for straightening, but I had to get a pretty sever hair cut after using them with wet hair. I ended up picking up a cheap pair (Avon) for £19.95 which are much gentler on the hair and have lasted me ages.

“GHD's will tame your curly mane to a sleek pedigree.”

written by lah on 09/11/2007

GHD's will tame your curly mane to a sleek pedigree.

“I now have a set of Phillips TRESseme straighteners....”

written by MandieUK on 10/09/2007

I now have a set of Phillips TRESseme straighteners. These have been well thought about. They have an adjustable temperature control, a lock to keep the straighteners closed after use, and a heat resistant plastic sleeve which slips onto the straighteners for storage and protection. I bought them from Boots at a fraction of the cost (just 29.99.) of the 3.1B GHD Salon Straighteners.

Mac99's Response to MandieUK's Review

Written on: 12/09/2007

Did you find the Phillips TRESseme straighteners worked just as well as the GHD's?
<br/>No use if they have been 'well thought out' but don't do the same outstanding job as the GHD's do.

Read 1 Comment