Tuborg Beer Reviews

Tuborg Beer - Ask a question now

“"Good Taste"”

Written on: 19/09/2020 by Munroiw337 (1 review written)

My first favorite beer is Budweiser and my second favorite will be Tuborg. When I first drank it was like I didn't really like the taste, but often I started to like it later as I started drinking it. The best thing I liked about this beer is the bottle's opening style, it makes some really nice sound when we open it properly (there is a trick to open it). Even the price is decent compared with Budweiser. And the next day, there are far less chances of a hangover.

“Decent Beer”

Written on: 19/08/2020 by jenifaakter (1 review written)

This beer is a good beer at a fair price.

“THIS IS UP THEIR WITH THE BEST ”

Written on: 01/03/2013 by cyborg2000 (1 review written)

A nice clean and crisp beer without a nasty after-taste fully respected I would go out and buy this again